Tuesday, April 11, 2017

J is for...Jennifer's Card Class

This might be stretching the "J" a bit - but I did attend a card/stamping class put on by Jennifer Sharp last weekend, and we made three delicious cards that I really want to share. Jennifer is a Stampin' Up demonstrator here in Pueblo. She attends my classes and I attend hers, and we order from each other now and then. Her cards are always beautiful and elegant and I love going to a class where I can sit and create with friends without having to run back and forth between the groups. She has a Facebook page called Stampalotagus where she also posts extra designs for the stamp sets we've used in her monthly class.


Another thing about Jennifer's cards - they're always lovely on the INSIDE, too! My photography isn't great and doesn't do them justice. Trust me, they're great!

1 comment:

  1. The cards are lovely. I like losing myself in crafts.
    My Virtual Vineyard

    ReplyDelete