Sunday, April 16, 2017

N is for...Not doing this anymore!

Well, I got about halfway through the April A-Z Blogging Challenge. Interesting, and helpful in a way, as I did post more than usual, but I've decided there's really no point (for me, that is) in trying to artificially come up with "something" every day. This blog is mainly for my own enjoyment, and a place to keep track of miscellaneous stuff that I might want to look back at later. And I'm finding that trying to post every day this month is defeating the purpose. I'm not enjoying it!

So, I'm not doing the challenge anymore.  I might post tomorrow...I might not... 👋

1 comment:

  1. LOL, you might or might not post tomorrow! Why big yourself down with doing something everyday if your not really into it! At least you tried something new?

    ReplyDelete