Tuesday, April 4, 2017

D is for...Dinosaurs

I'm having a really hard time coming up with a post for D.  I thought I had it all figured out. Today I went down to my sewing room to finish up a wallet out of a dinosaur print. Perfect! A few glitches here and there, but I finally finished it, brought it upstairs to take a few pictures and write the post... and suddenly realized that all those cute little purple and green dinosaurs were actually ALLIGATORS! My husband rolled his eyes, shook his head, and said "Did you just figure that out??" Yes. I just noticed. I've never been the most observant person in the world....

But then I checked my email. My April Bloom Box is on its way, and it has cute little DINOSAURS. Phew! Something to post. :-) They're these adorable little T-Rex dinosaurs with short arms.

There's only one child in my world at present. Granddaughter Addi is 4-½ and lives WAY too far away as far as I'm concerned. But she's coming to visit this summer, so maybe we'll stamp and color some dinosaurs together.


Fun Stampers Journey has a couple other cute dinosaur sets. I had been playing with the idea of ordering at least one of them, but hadn't gotten around to it, so the Bloom Box will fill an empty niche in my stamp collection. But I might have to have the Dream Big ATS too!



2 comments:

  1. Those stamp pads are actually really nice. I loved their images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chuckled when I read they were really alligators. Those little dinosaurs are really cute and what kid doesn't love them.

    ReplyDelete