Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sponging, Stencils, and Pierced Ovals

My FSJ Starter Kit still hasn't arrived, but it's finally supposed to show up TODAY!  I can hardly wait.  I signed up on March 5th, and finally contacted customer support.  They found it somewhere in the warehouse and made sure it got sent out, but meanwhile I'm working with a pretty limited supply of materials, and having to use some non-FSJ supplies I have.  Here are two cards I made, one with an ATS my upline gave me, and the other with an ATS I received with my first order.  I like the simplicity of both of them - might have to use these in my next card class!

Stamps: Star Marquee AT-0155
Inks & Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Hearts & Stars stencil from Stampin' Up, clear embossing powder, gold and star-shaped sequins


Stamps:  Rose Garden AT-0025
Inks & Cardstock: Rose Red, Garden Green
Other: Journey Ovals DI-0042, Gumball Green stitched ribbon

1 comment: