Friday, March 25, 2016

Summer's Coming!

I just received this stamp set with my starter kit, and couldn't wait to try it.  I randomly stamped the background with the three cute little bees, and colored with water-based markers.  The FSJ Fusion ink is amazing!  It doesn't smear with either water-based or alcohol-based markers, and it stamps really nice and dark.
I'm really happy with the FSJ colors, too.  They're bright, clear, and happy!  The stamps are deep cut and make clear, crisp images AND they stick to the blocks.  Yes, I'm a happy stamper!

Stamps:  SS-0192 Hello Lovely, AT-130 Tag Elements
Inks: IP-0041 Black Licorice
Card Stock:  CS-0018 Lemon Drop, CS-0019 Lemon Grass, CS-0003 Black Licorice, CS-0040 Whip Cream
Other:  DI-0042 Journey Ovals, AD-0084 and AD-0085 Journey Foam Squares, Water-based markers, clear Wink of Stella


2 comments:

  1. Great card. One thing I really love about the Fun Stampers Inks is that it is waterproof on card stock without heat setting. Also ALL colors are waterproof. I'm a big fan of water coloring, and was getting tired of only being able to use black waterproof ink unless I used color embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! It's wonderful not to have to have 3 or 4 different ink pads for different purposes.

    ReplyDelete