Thursday, March 17, 2016

DVD Case Notepad

I had the pleasure today of meeting a fellow FSJ Coach, Denise Weiger.  She and I are currently the only two coaches in the Pueblo area.  As we were visiting, she happened to pull out her notepad, and I decided I had to make one for myself!  I have seen these online before, but really neat to see one in use.  So here's what I came up with, using some Stampin' Up DSP I had, and a new FSJ stamp I just received last night, called Rose Garden.  I think I'll add a little calendar, too, above the pocket. I think this stamp might become one of my favorites - simple and versatile and inexpensive!

2 comments:

  1. That stamp is too cute! I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, it's one we will definitely have in card classes! And it's only $7.95! Fun Stampers Journey has a LOT of what they call ATS stamps for only $7.95. They always have some special ones that are free with a $50 order, too.

    ReplyDelete