Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fat Cats

I've been playing with Feed Me (ATS-0160). This is one of the FREE stamp sets you can get with a $50 Fun Stampers Journey order. The others are shown on page 5 of the catalog, and other "Bloom Benefits" are available in the mini catalogs. I'll admit I'm struggling a bit with who I can send these to - the cat definitely has attitude.  But he's so pudgy I love stamping him!!
 This one was really simple.  Stamped the cat, added a bit of blue and a strip of pattern paper.  My very first FSJ card!
 Here I stamped 'Thanks' multiple times and embossed in white - then cut out and mounted Mr. Fat Cat on a simple oval mat.  I thought some white fur would help, but not sure I like the look.
 Here I paper-pieced with some old patterned paper from my stash, cut frames with the Journey Rectangle dies, and added a bow and some bling.  Not sure I'm thrilled - kind of like the cat....

No comments:

Post a Comment