Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What is Fun Stampers Journey?

Anyone who knows me knows I love to make stamped cards and to teach stamping and paper crafting techniques to others.  Recently I decided to sign up as a coach for a relatively new company called Fun Stampers Journey.

Fun Stampers Journey is a direct sales company for paper crafters.  We offer a full range of premium crafting supplies as well as a business opportunity for those who would like a discount on their own supplies or who want to share their crafting with others.

This month FSJ is offering 20% off many GREEN items - papers, inks, and even dies.  And you always receive a free stamp for every $50 you order.

FSJ also has a great monthly card kit called Bloom Box.  It contains a full-size stamp set, exceptionally well-done instructions that generally include a new technique or two, and all the pre-cut paper and embellishments needed to create 4 cards.  At $24.95 plus shipping and tax, as well as a 6-month commitment, I was a bit skeptical.  But I've seen two of the kits so far, and I'm really impressed by the quality of the materials and the REALLY pretty cards! I haven't taken the plunge yet, but I admit I've been a bit tempted!

If you'd like to check out the FSJ products, here's a link where you can take a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment