Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Bits 'n' Pieces

Boy, I sure haven't done anything here on the blog lately. Summer always seems to be so busy that I don't want to be on the computer much. I'm still crafting now and then, but my garden seems to get more of my attention.

Since I last posted, I attended the FSJ Convention in Phoenix, AZ with downlines Denise and Sue and upline Nanette. This was my third one, and the best so far, I think. It's so much fun! Our new catalog is really amazing too. I love it! Check out the online version by clicking the link at the right.
(P.S. If you'd like to go with me next year, contact me about joining FSJ. You can join for as little as $50 and the minimum required purchase/sales are $150 per quarter. Coaches get 20% off everything, too. It's really a great company to work with - a very helpful, friendly, family-type organization.)

Denise and I had a very enjoyable July class the week after we returned. These are the cards we made:

Colored with Color Splash Pencils
Create-a-Palette Inkpads
Pan Pastels on Clear Embossing Ink
Die-cut Cross with Washi Tape
I haven't been using my Scan n Cut a lot lately, but I did use it to cut out the whale for the "Get Whale Soon" card that Denise designed. (I don't have time in class to completely make the card kits she brings, so I do the stamping and preparation, then put them together when I get home.) I also stamped some sentiments, drew a pencil line around them, and used the SnC to cut just inside the line. I should take some pictures of that process some day!

I guess I've rambled long enough, so I'll say bye for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment