Friday, April 13, 2018

Letter Shadow Boxes

I've been a long time absent - but all for a good reason. :-)  I recently returned from a 6-week vacation. The first 3 weeks I got to baby-sit my 5-year-old and 2-month-old granddaughters, and the next 3 weeks I spent camping, hiking and soaking up sun with my husband near Tucson, Arizona. It's good to be home, but I've realized how much I need to do to catch up on things!!

 Of course I HAVE to share a picture of my beautiful girls before focusing on anything else!

I wanted to take something along for each of them, but Addi has too many toys and Jemma has no need of them yet, so I decided to create something for their rooms. Here's the result, cut with my Silhouette Cameo from patterns purchased from 3Dcuts.com. We hung them both up at a little "Welcome Baby Jemma" brunch my daughter held. She also helped me de-stash a bunch of extra cards I had by giving them as door prizes to the guests that brought diapers!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment