Monday, May 9, 2016

May Class

I wasn't sure I would be able to have a class this month - May's calendar filled up early with lots of those things life seems to bring: doctor appointments, trips, birthdays, and other family responsibilities.  But then I discovered ONE empty Saturday! And what was even better?  Our room at the library is available on that same Saturday.  So we're on for next Saturday, May 21st, 2:00 to 4:00 at the Barkman Branch Library in Pueblo.  Here are the cards we'll be making.

I've been having fun playing with color and texture, so these two Fun Stampers Journey cards will include lots of patterned papers, bright colors, sequins, glitter and glaze.  Your mermaid will need a place she can dry safely, so if you happen to have a small box, bring it along.
 
This is a card from one of the Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin kits.  I'll bring along alternate sentiments that you can use on any of the three cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment