Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Perfect Layers Tool

I've recently discovered a tool that is quickly becoming one of my favorites - the Perfect Layers tools by Perfect Paper Crafting. I use the mini, since I make cards, but there are several sizes available.

Basically, the Perfect Layers Mini lets me create perfectly matted images with no measuring, right down to 1/16", which I often like just to set a focal point off from the background a bit.

I'd had this on my wish list for awhile when I signed up for a Copics class at Simple Pleasures in Colorado Springs.  Before class I picked it up and was commenting to my friend that now I'd have to figure out how to use it.  And the TEACHER overheard and said she'd show me personally! Shelby Thomas is an awesome teacher and a really nice person, and in just a minute or so she made my life much easier. :-)

She's done a tutorial now, and graciously said I could share it here with you:
How to Make Perfect Layers


No comments:

Post a Comment