Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Thank You Tulips

It's been awhile since I've posted anything here.  Life seems to just get in the way of my crafting sometimes. Today I spent 4 hours taking apart and DEEP cleaning the oven after opening it last night to billowing smoke!  It needed to be done, even before I burned the pizza....  Anyway, I decided I deserved some stamping time this afternoon, so made up a few thank you cards for some awesome ladies in my stamping group.
  
I used a cute little FSJ stamp set that's on sale right now for only $5.57 (Tulips, AT-0143), along with a border stamp and a set of word stamps from my stash. I kind of hate to see this set retire, but I feel that way about most of my sets when they "go." My consolation is that they live on in my craft room!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. Hate to see it retire, but that means more "new" stamps on their way to us soon.

    ReplyDelete