Friday, April 15, 2016

Let's Re-cycle!

One of the things I really like about Fun Stampers Journey is the way they pack orders for shipping.  Every item is carefully wrapped in zip plastic bags or bubble wrap, then the box is finally packed with brown paper to ensure nothing shifts.  I haven't been able to bring myself to throw the packing supplies away, and have been looking for a way to use it.  Then today I was reading a discussion about cards that need extra postage to mail.  Extra weight, lumpy surfaces, and being thicker than ¼" all need extra postage affixed.
And a sudden thought...why not use the bubble wrap to cover any lumpy bling-y surfaces like pearls and rhinestones?  It's lightweight and relatively thin.  So, I cut a few sheets into card-sized pieces.  Now, I just have to make a really lumpy card, send it to someone, and see if it comes back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment