Friday, February 5, 2016

i {heart} card sketches with a tWiSt # 137

I decided to try coloring this cute little Valentine mouse from From The Heart Stamps for the weekly sketch challenge.  I've never tried working from a card sketch before.  I ~think~ I like it...but haven't totally decided yet!  I wasn't sure how close I needed to stay to the sketch... guess I'd better keep at it.  I colored this little guy with Stampin' Up markers and added a few sequins, although a couple of the heart ones ended up looking like white splotches for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge @ From The Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete