Saturday, February 13, 2016

February From the Heart Challenge

From the Heart Stamps has an awesome FREE digital stamp of the month deal.  By posting a picture of what I've made with this month's stamp, I earn next month's stamp!  February's digi is this adorable "Snowman and Cocoa."  You can see the stamp set and find out how to get started here. This month's image is only $1 - then when you post a project you get next month's digi free.

I decided to try some digital paper piecing this month.  I created the card in My Memories Suite, then printed two more of the snowman images, one with a gray pattern overlay for the scarf and one with a blue pattern overlay for the hat and mittens.  I cut those pieces out and glued them on after coloring bits of the main image.  I just used clear Wink of Stella for the fur trim on the hat.  This one was fun and REALLY easy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our Stamp of the Month Challenge - your card is fab and I love the colours here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue and gray combo - very nice!

    Thanks for joining our Stamp of The Month Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete