Saturday, July 9, 2016

July Swap

Occasionally I participate in a card swap with stampers all over the country.  It's a great way to get new ideas.  I made several copies of this card for the July swap, and can hardly wait to see what I get back!  This one was fairly easy to mass produce.  I love the way sponging with a bit of the yellow Pan Pastels makes the bulb light up. I also used silver Pan Pastels on the base of the bulb.  I got BOTH of these stamp sets free when I went to the Fun Stampers Journey Convention...already saving up for next year! ;-)


Supplies:
Whip Cream Card Stock (CS-0040)
Lemon Drop Card Stock (CS-0018)
Retired Black & White Paper Pack
Sun Rays (DI-0108)
Rich Sorbet Pan Pastels (JM-0082)
Brush Silver Pan Pastels (JM-0097)
Black Licorice Ink (IP-0041)
Happy Sentiments (SS-0304)
Delightful Light (SS-0344)
Foam Squares (AD-0084, AD-0085)



1 comment:

  1. total cuteness and a real give a smile kind of card....
    TFS and hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete