Sunday, February 7, 2016

Brandt's Boulevard Sew-Along


I'm excited to be making this gorgeous wallet from ChrisW Designs next week, along with friend Rachel of Tiger in a Tornado.  I'll try to post updates here, more to keep myself on task than anything else!  I've decided to use this fabric combo:


Rachel is responsible for getting me into sewing mode again by introducing me to the Necessary Clutch Wallet from Emmaline Bags.  I've made six of them now.  I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it now!  These are my two latest - I've been experimenting with making a bit more room for my iPhone and with different methods and interfacings.  It's one of those patterns that's addictive, and I suspect the Brandt's Boulevard may prove to be a little that way too.


I had lots of fun at card class yesterday - all the ladies' cards were gorgeous and creative, and I got some REALLY good ideas for ways to change up my samples. I need to make at least 4 birthday cards today, so the leftover kits will go to good use.  I guess if I'm going to keep at this blogging thing I should take more pictures...  Thanks to Courtney, here are pictures from a year ago to compare.  Doesn't she do nice work?


No comments:

Post a Comment