Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Day 1 Convention and my AWESOME team!




Wednesday evening we were treated to a carnival-style patio party.  Lots of great food (of course!), creative games, prizes, music, and friends.  Here my upline Nanette Mueller and my roommate Denise Wieger are playing giant Jenga.  Lots of fun, and just the first taste of all that was still to come.

Wednesday morning we toured the Fun Stampers Journey office - got to see where all the creative work takes place.



(Goodie boxes - did I mention all the FOOD?)



And I have the most awesome upline team!  These ladies are so sweet and helpful.  I really picked a great team to join.  (Sign up at www.funstampersjourney.com/wilmapayne and come to convention with us NEXT year.  I'm looking forward to it already, and would love to share the experience.)

 Gloria Baca, MaryLou Hennington, Candie Atkins, Lana Meisinger
Nanette Mueller, Wilma Payne
I promise I'll be posting more about new products and projects in the days to come.  Had a wonderful time, but of course it's good to be home!  Thanks for stopping in.


No comments:

Post a Comment